You're Membership with CTAI provides the following Benefits:
- To view resources and information
- Access to forms, reports and online applications
Implementation & Management Consulting Services:
- Review CRT documents submitted for administration
- Trust setup — including user access
- Calculate donor's charitable income tax deduction(s) and provide official deduction calculation report that can be attached to IRS Form 8283 to support charitable income tax deduction claim
- Perform initial trust valuation or assist trustee in obtaining a qualified appraisal
- Maximizing tax benefits
- Preservation of life earnings for heirs
- Controlled income flow
- Fulfillment of charitable intent
- Expanding gift options
- Ensuring the comfort of future support
- Maintaining focus on the charitable mission
- Receiving assistance with complex program and case designs
- Reducing Costs
- Obtaining help with financial and tax reporting
Forms and Information:
(Accessible to Members Only)
- Federal/State Tax Reporting
- Form 5227
- Form 1041A (no longer required by IRS)
- Form K-1
- Form 1041 (if needed)
- Form 8282 (if needed)
- Form 4720 (if needed)
Required State Forms
- Trust annual summary statement
- Accounting summary
- Distribution Summary
Charitable Trust Administrators, Inc.
Features and Benefits
Easy to Read and Understand:
- Our trust reports are comprehensive and understandable.
- Our tax filings are timely. Normally completed within 30 days of year-end.
- Our fee structure is fair. Our fees are fixed and not determined by basis points like most trust companies and investment advisory or brokerage firms.
Timely Tax Filings:
- Donor’s will be able to read and understand their trusts.
- We can provide custom report covers for the organization.
- Donor relations will be improved with great timely reports.
- The donor, his advisers, the development office will all have timely, accurate information to review.
- The charity using our services will be differentiated in the marketplace by providing timely and professional reports.
- The legal or financial professional will serve their clients well by providing independent and professional service.
Fee Structure is Extremely Fair:
- Donor’s will receive their tax information (K-1) on a timely basis and will not be held up in their annual tax filings.
- We provide complete back-office support providing the organization to grow and expand with additional space or cost.
- No specialized tax knowledge is needed by your staff.
- Our staff is “on Call” to answer any tax or related questions regarding charitable trusts.
- Donor’s may refer their friends that are not receiving similar service from their charity.
- We normally can reduce administrative costs for an organization by 50%.